POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Got carried away... : Re: Got carried away... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Got carried away...
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 23 Jan 2003 15:04:00
Message: <3e304ab0@news.povray.org>
> Great image but the soap brush looks too solid on the bristle part.

Thanks! Yeah.. I know :) It's only a cylinder and a sphere with a simple
texture. I tried to make it better, first by making a lot of small objects,
then by using media (which I haven't used much at all). But as I'm planning
to add it to a scene where it'd be pretty small, the way it is now fits
pretty good..
Any idea on what approach I could use to make it more realistic and less
solid? I might need it to look better even if I don't plan it ;)

-Peter