POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Summer scene WIP [112KB] : Re: Summer scene WIP [112KB] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Summer scene WIP [112KB]
From: Tom Melly
Date: 23 Jan 2003 04:46:17
Message: <3e2fb9e9@news.povray.org>
Hmm, thanks Ben and Jim - yeah, I feel the leaves are hiding too much, but
better lighting might resolve that. I did try cutting down on the leaves, but Lu
complained.

Moving the wall sounds a good idea - except that my intent was to render the
same scene as the winter version (still, that's screwed now anyway, since I
won't be able to reproduce *exactly* the same tree in both versions).