POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Copyright infringements? : Re: Copyright infringements? Server Time
6 May 2024 06:06:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copyright infringements?
From: simian
Date: 21 Jan 2003 19:51:16
Message: <3e2deb04$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:32:31 -0500, Warp wrote:

> simian <mik### [at] localhostlocaldomain> wrote:
>> 	The issue raised was voting and nothing else.

>   "And nothing else"? Where's all that I have written? Is it worthless.

>   You are a typical troll. You stick to some tiny detail mentioned
> incidentally and make a big number of that, as if it was the only and
> main thing ever claimed in the whole thread.

	There appears to be some sensitivity to the expression of a different
opinion. I have not presented your posts as worthless. I simply do not
agree. I have posted my reasons for disagreeing. You have cut three
paragraphs of what I consider to be relevent commentary to object to one
sentence.

	Are we not all reasonable people who can disagree?