POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Just the feet (635 kbbu) : Re: Just the feet (635 kbbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just the feet (635 kbbu)
From: hughes, b
Date: 21 Jan 2003 19:05:27
Message: <3e2de047@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)56590@ao:-)l.com> wrote in message
news:3e2dce91@news.povray.org...
> I finally solved the math to get my feet to work the way I want them to.
> Note how they bend at the back of the stroke and also touch down
heel-first.
> The math involved gave me a headache.

Once again saw the latest documentary (I guess the latest, from a while
back) on Sasquatch or Bigfoot and this guy walks just like it. Except the
arms aren't hanging down enough. Computer simulations were used to point out
that humans have straightened legs and the famous film of Bigfoot shows it
was a bent-knee walk.

My first thought was that you could add some leaves blowing past and it
could be a gale wind from head on. Can't figure out why the heck you put
that label on the top right side. It would have been unobscuring if on the
left.

--
Farewell,
Bob