POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Smoothed mesh bug : Smoothed mesh bug Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  Smoothed mesh bug
From: Tek
Date: 18 Jan 2003 22:11:00
Message: <3e2a1744@news.povray.org>
I reckon I can't be the first person to notice this, so hopefully someone can
help.

This is a mesh2 object using smooth triangles (created by PoseRay), but it has a
wierd black artefact. I think all polygons that have one of their corner's
normals pointing away from the camera are being drawn black. Has anyone else had
this problem? Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks,
--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Hop_thunderhawk_test.jpg' (14 KB)

Preview of image 'Hop_thunderhawk_test.jpg'
Hop_thunderhawk_test.jpg