POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP old tech irtc : Re: WIP old tech irtc Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP old tech irtc
From: Slime
Date: 17 Jan 2003 19:02:34
Message: <3e28999a$1@news.povray.org>
> This is where i wanted to use emission to lite the scene with radiosity. I
> had to fake it with lights. The emission was not bright enough.

I suggest you put some blue light in the flame and in the light source from
the flame. (For instance, I assume right now it's about rgb <1,.9,0> -
change it to something like <1,.9,.3>.) Doing so will make the bright parts
approach pure white instead of just a saturated yellow.

Otherwise, the scene is very nice.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]