POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) : Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :)
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 17 Jan 2003 16:56:14
Message: <3e287bfe$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

> Not ugly and nice idea :-), it could be a cool background for a POV
> dedicated website.

Thank you very much :)

I am glad you liked it. Sometimes is frustrating not to be able to create
stunning  scenes with lots of technical stuff. So its good to know someone
liked our little simple pic :))

> Well it's neither a viewer nor freeware, rather an image editor, but
Picture
> Publisher displays tiled backgrounds since version 7.

:( Too bad. I just have a reaaly old version of PP that came with an old
printer I got.

Thanx.

Best regards.