POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) : Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 17 Jan 2003 14:58:48
Message: <3e286078$1@news.povray.org>
JPGargoyle <jot### [at] netcabopt> wrote in message
> Hmmm! I have thought of something like that, but it has the disadvantage
of
> having to render the files using the same name or I would have to change
the
> HTML after each render, which isn't practical  :(
>

> Best regards

you could always write a little perl script, or i imagine even do it in
povray, yes povray is a better idea... have it output an html file based on
the image name of the image being rendered. shouldnt be too difficult at all
as long as you have access to the image name within povrays scene
description language.

peace,
ross