POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) : Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :)
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 17 Jan 2003 09:01:54
Message: <3e280cd2@news.povray.org>
"Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message
> JPGargoyle wrote:
>
> I do have a program that does this:
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#imbrowza

Pretty cool, It's useful alright, but Its still not waht I want 100%. I
would like the ability to see the pics tiled as I browse the dir content
(using the arrow keys) and not having to press the tile button for each.

> It's far from bugless but I made it to do just this type of simple
> things.
> My guess is IrfanView can do this too, by the way.

I use IrfanView for a long time now and I havn't found an option there who
allows me to do that :(

Best regards.

P.S.: I really liked your web page. Its very nice to look at and very well
structured keeping its simplicity. And it has lots os usefull stuff too :))