POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) : Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere over checkered plane :)
From: JPGargoyle
Date: 16 Jan 2003 19:15:29
Message: <3e274b21$1@news.povray.org>
At least someone tiled the thing :))

Thank you :))))))

At least it is tileable. I've tryed to convert it to garyscale and tile it
but its NOT a good wallpaper *chuif*

Best regards.

P.S: hope you are better from your eyes Apache. If you need something for
them just check: www.playboy.com ;D

P.S.2: Sorry for the mail Apache. Clicked the wrong button on Outlook :P