POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - New perspective : Re: Worldbowl - New perspective Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worldbowl - New perspective
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Jan 2003 18:59:16
Message: <3e274754@news.povray.org>
The detail was lowered for these "trial traces". The clouds and
media inside the worldbowl and clouds outside the window
were switched off as well, so they are lost in this image, but
I was trying to get a new perspective. After that, I turn to arranging
the objects and check the lighting.
As for the camera being close to the worldbowl, several have
said that, and I'm trying to get a new perspective while keeping
the other stuff already made in view. Its all about the opposition
real vs unreal, which is why I don't want to focus just
on the worldbowl.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde