POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - New perspective : RE: Worldbowl - New perspective Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Worldbowl - New perspective
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 16 Jan 2003 14:13:20
Message: <3e270450@news.povray.org>

3e26b979@news.povray.org...
> This was just an attempt to change the perspective on
> the scenery. I'm not too sure if it enhances or loses something,
> I've been working with the other perspective for far too
> long to have a solid oppinion...
> I've also scaled the Worldbowl down a bit, but it needs
> to be placed differently for a new perspective.
>
> Comments and suggestions on perspective, position and
> scaling of Worldbowl are very welcome, its what I've
> decided to be the next step of enhancing the image, though
> other comments are welcome as well.

In my humble opinion, you should concentrate more in the
worldbowl than in the room (which, by the way, is almost
empty). I think the new perspective loses a lot from your
original pic.
I think it would be better if you get closer to the Worldbowl
rather than getting far.
Just an opinion.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com