POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl - New perspective : Worldbowl - New perspective Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Worldbowl - New perspective
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 16 Jan 2003 08:54:01
Message: <3e26b979@news.povray.org>
This was just an attempt to change the perspective on
the scenery. I'm not too sure if it enhances or loses something,
I've been working with the other perspective for far too
long to have a solid oppinion...
I've also scaled the Worldbowl down a bit, but it needs
to be placed differently for a new perspective.

Comments and suggestions on perspective, position and
scaling of Worldbowl are very welcome, its what I've
decided to be the next step of enhancing the image, though
other comments are welcome as well.

Regards,
Tim

--