POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worldbowl Edition 2003 : Re: Worldbowl Edition 2003 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worldbowl Edition 2003
From: Lieut Data
Date: 15 Jan 2003 14:31:16
Message: <3e25b704$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> Hi folks!
>
> Any suggestions what people would expect on window-panes,

Hope I'm not too critical, but the "water" on the window-pane looks more
like mud thrown by a passing vehicle onto a window. I haven't looked onto a
dark lake lit by a moon through a window with water on it recently, but I
expected to see at least some of the light of the moon illuminating the
drops of water...

Either way, the additions really make this picture even better, which when I
first saw it, didn't think that was possible :) (Especially the media)

Lieut_Data