POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Table Leg Using Surface of Revolution : Re: Table Leg Using Surface of Revolution Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Table Leg Using Surface of Revolution
From: Optium
Date: 14 Jan 2003 23:07:35
Message: <3e24de87$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, I'm also wondering something...is there any way to declare Table_Leg,
then set say 4 of them up if I were making a table? I haven't really tried
yet, but I have a feeling it wouldn't work as the only way to move the legs
would be to change every point in the por for each leg...right? hmm, this is
making me very curious... :)