POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Betcha can't guess.... : Re: Betcha can't guess.... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Betcha can't guess....
From: Alan Holding
Date: 14 Jan 2003 13:35:38
Message: <3e24587a$1@news.povray.org>
"Doctor John" <jgu### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
> "Alan Holding" <man### [at] nildramcouk> wrote in message
> > These any use?
> >
> Thanks, both of you. Unfortunately, I've already got those images.
>
> I think I'll just have to assume that The Lion was a very dark blue and I
> steal and modify MGM's logo for the lion head.

It's not a town crest or a city seal or anything like that is it?  Was the
Stourbridge Lion named after the town in England?  If so, try contact Dudley
Metropolitan Council and asking them for help.

Maybe these will help?

http://www.dudley.gov.uk/about/dudsheild/content.htm
http://www.dudley.gov.uk/about/dudsheild/stourcoa.htm

--