POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb] : Re: Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb]
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 11 Jan 2003 00:14:15
Message: <3e1fa827@news.povray.org>
Shay,
    Thanks.  I was struck too to see how much it improved after simply doing
an automatic level adjustment.
    Yeah, I haven't used models or texture maps from other sources either.
I love mathematical patterns and geometric shapes so much that I don't feel
a need to put cars or nudie butts in my scenes.  But don't hold me to that.
    When I said that the post processing saves me time, I didn't mean that I
use it to cut corners, with focal blur for example.  It just saves me from
having to do a lot of finagling with lighting and textures to get the
appearance just right.

-Ben Scheele