POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray on a network, for many users? : Re: POV-Ray on a network, for many users? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray on a network, for many users?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 10 Jan 2003 20:51:08
Message: <3e1f788c$1@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226> , Tom Galvin
<tom### [at] imporg>  wrote:

> Not at all.  If is the choice of the application developer to support
> multiple users.  There are many applications that do what he requires.
> Windows POV-Ray is not one of them.

??? I don't get what you are missing.  POV-Ray in no way depends on any path
or anything like that.  So where is the problem?  It definitely works this
way on the other two supported platforms, Mac OS and Linux without any
additional platform specific changes.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde