POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb] : Re: Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursive Glass Form [60 + 16 kb]
From: Shay
Date: 10 Jan 2003 16:10:40
Message: <3e1f36d0@news.povray.org>
Very nice. I use only PoV to make pictures, but as much because I hate
digging around on the internet for models, maps, etc. than for any other
reason. As far as something like this, the final result speaks for itself.
That is a striking image.

I suppose your only problem with post process might be that some of it is so
imprecise. If you wanted to make an image *similar* but not identical to an
existing PoV+PP image, then you might have a problem matching the blur,
gamma, contrast exactly.

-Shay

"Ben T. Scheele" <sch### [at] tcumnedu> wrote in message