POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Isosurface questions : Re: Isosurface questions Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:06:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface questions
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 8 Jan 2003 17:49:15
Message: <3e1caaeb@news.povray.org>
Oops,
The example I showed could be misleading, because I had eliminated the "*5"
at the end of the function just to see what would happen. Here's the message
when the function is complete:

  File: isocrackle.pov  Line: 95
   function {

      (x*x+y*y+z*z-1) + Cracks( x, y, z ) * <----ERROR

Parse Error: Expected '.', * found instead
Returned from renderer with error status