POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nature Morte [124 Kb] (after PAO) : Re: Nature Morte [124 Kb] (after PAO) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nature Morte [124 Kb] (after PAO)
From: Kzerphii Toomk
Date: 7 Jan 2003 16:18:28
Message: <3e1b4424@news.povray.org>
Thanks.

I render with PovRay, and open the Bmp file with
PicturePublisher 8.

I change contrast and light (and tonality).I use "pastel"
filter (in french...) high fidelity and little pencil.

I create a mask with clouds (high fidelity) and paste
it on the picture.

Then I make two copies of this new image. On one I
put wind filter on left AND on right.

I put same filter on the second copy but after rotate 90
left and before rotate 90 right.

I mix the two copies. Copy the mixed image and paste

"Lightness" in english?).

I think it's all.

Sorry but my PP8 is a french version and I don't remember the english terms...

And my english is not rich...;-)

KT (France)