POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pov imitates art : Re: Pov imitates art Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov imitates art
From: Darren Hewson
Date: 7 Jan 2003 03:19:08
Message: <3e1a8d7c$1@news.povray.org>
Mmmm, most likely a combination of a slow computer (500mhz Pentium 3, 256mb
RAM) and me doing some unneccessary things in the POV code caused this to
take 30 hours.

I'm sure lots of people have rendered neon tubes before but I found it quite
hard to get the effect I was after.

news:3E1### [at] spamcom...