POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little Escher' like : Re: Little Escher' like Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little Escher' like
From: Tek
Date: 5 Jan 2003 08:50:55
Message: <3e18383f$1@news.povray.org>
I meant it shows it's a cut in pov: You can see a light edge on the bottom part
of the cut, which suggests it's actually a 3D cut (the light bit being the
surface of the cut catching the light).

Though I realise now my first point was kind of dumb, 'cause like you say you
would also have a gap if you used photoshop! doh! :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com