POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little Escher' like : Re: Little Escher' like Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little Escher' like
From: Tek
Date: 5 Jan 2003 08:47:21
Message: <3e183769@news.povray.org>
Dave Blandston <gra### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Very good, now here's your next assignment: Reproduce this picture using
> POV-Ray. I've been trying to think of a way to do this for a couple years...

This is just a quick attempt at that illusion. It only works for an orthographic
camera. I've included another view so you can see how it's done :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'opticalstar-reveal.jpg' (16 KB) Download 'opticalstar.jpg' (25 KB)

Preview of image 'opticalstar-reveal.jpg'
opticalstar-reveal.jpg

Preview of image 'opticalstar.jpg'
opticalstar.jpg