POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little Escher' like : Re: Little Escher' like Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little Escher' like
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 5 Jan 2003 08:39:34
Message: <3e183596@news.povray.org>
Of course I was referring to how the "cut" was made. Not the whole image..
;)
Personally I have nothing against post-processing..
It's just that I find the image a bit blurred in that region. That's why I
was
curious if the image is a result of two other images and PS:d together.

/Stefan
--

"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> skrev i meddelandet
> Surely that's just showing the cut through the leg in front?
> If it was photoshopped I would think it would look perfect!
>
> --
> Tek
> http://www.evilsuperbrain.com
>

> Stefan Persson <azy### [at] teliacom> wrote in message
> > I think the anti-aliasing around the "cut" looks a bit wierd.
Photoshopped?