POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MegaPOV:mechsim Mass-Fall : MegaPOV:mechsim Mass-Fall Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:35:46 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOV:mechsim Mass-Fall
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 3 Jan 2003 17:45:18
Message: <3e16127e@news.povray.org>
Here's another animation, this time done with the MegaPOV 1.0 mechsim patch.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of mass/environment intersections, which I can't work
out how
to avoid. Possibly a smaller step_count, but it's quite small already and I'm a little
tired
of running the simulation.

Still, it's quite pleasing to look at, I think.

--
All the best,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Mass-Fall_Andy Cocker.mpg' (631 KB)