POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New website logo (6k) : New website logo (6k) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  New website logo (6k)
From: Tek
Date: 2 Jan 2003 16:52:42
Message: <3e14b4aa@news.povray.org>
I'm in the process of overhauling my website, so I've come up with a logo for
it. It's based on a picture I posted here a while ago. I decided I wanted a nice
flat coloured toon-style version of it, which will download really quickly :)

It's rendered in pov, with no post production. The black outline is a duplicate
object made from thicker links with a transparent texture and a black
interior_texture. The white outline is another thicker object further away from
the orthographic camera.

Comments? Questions?

--
Tek