POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Jan 2003 07:46:23
Message: <3e14349f$1@news.povray.org>
In article <do481v8qf80s9tm16632nvel7sg7ei5c9m@4ax.com> , ABX
<abx### [at] abxartpl>  wrote:

> I don't remember exact reason why xhtml was used instead of html. I'm sure it
> was becouse of some of several DocBook tutorials but can't recall url.
> Everyone of us tested documentation versions on his native platform and it
> seemed to work. I have also posted a link to you and you said nothing about
> not readable pages, so I don't understand so much panic in your sentences :-)

Try this, the problem is the same for all of the links you provide, unless
of course the examples are supposed to look this way?

<http://mac.povray.org/md.gif>

> Would you like to provide some references according to "sane persons vs.
> XHTML" ?

Well, I do with this post. This message completely compiles with long
standing RFC MIME specifications. I hope you get the point now.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

Attachments:
Download 'utf-8' (2 KB)