POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflective caustics with radiosity : Re: reflective caustics with radiosity Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflective caustics with radiosity
From: Apache
Date: 1 Jan 2003 06:32:21
Message: <3e12d1c5@news.povray.org>
Here are some pics. The pic with the glass sphere is fine to me, because it
shows the refracted light (however without the spectrum). But the other one
has a reflective parabolic surface that doesn't work like I expected.
Sources are at p.b.s-f

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ookoos02.png' (83 KB) Download 'ookoos01.png' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'ookoos02.png'
ookoos02.png

Preview of image 'ookoos01.png'
ookoos01.png