POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cmp hdr make with terragen : Re: cmp hdr make with terragen Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cmp hdr make with terragen
From: Martial
Date: 31 Dec 2002 13:20:33
Message: <3e11dff1$1@news.povray.org>
"Hugo Asm"
> Well, it's not too easy to compare them without further explanation. You
> have changed some settings between the renders.

Yes :
In pov 3.5
recursion limite 1
brigtness 10
the ambient of the SkySphere to  1.3
the material of the 1er sphere to right pigment{rgb .2 }

In Megapov1  (download here http://megapov.inetart.net/)
exposure 0.3  exposure_gain 12
recursion limite 1
brigtness 1
the ambient of the SkySphere to  1.0
the material of the 1er sphere to right pigment{rgb 1}

In Mlpov
recursion limite 1
brigtness 1
the ambient of the SkySphere to  5
the material of the 1er sphere to right pigment{rgb 0.8}

> Have I been sleepy or is there a "version 1" of MegaPOV, because the last
> one was version 0.7 to me knowledge.
Yes your sleep, It's new :)
(download here http://megapov.inetart.net/)

> Can we assume that your sky from Terragen has a realistic fading; i.e. not
> too strong contrast between sun-position and opposite position? Because I
> still doubt that there is any benefit in using the HDR format with a sky
> picture.
Yes sure.......heu ...... I make a rapid image... for rapid teste.

--
Martial