POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need help with radiosity (Greg Ward vs Greg Ward) : Re: Need help with radiosity (Greg Ward vs Greg Ward) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help with radiosity (Greg Ward vs Greg Ward)
From: cadman
Date: 31 Dec 2002 13:15:26
Message: <3e11debe$1@news.povray.org>
news:3E119D35.20AAEEC1@gmx.de...

> Your textures seem to be completely different, especially the sky.
>
> Christoph

Indeed, I did not have time to try and make textures match, since the two
renderers have very different ways of defining them (I just used some
presets in Radiance).

But don't you think there should be some diffuse shadows, or at least some
dark spots, under the stools?  I guess it boils down to me understanding the
radiosity parameters.  I've read the docs and tutorial at least a hundred
times, but still not sure which one(s) I need to change to get the results I
want.