POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Which ship would you rather ride in? : Re: Which ship would you rather ride in? Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which ship would you rather ride in?
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 31 Dec 2002 11:43:53
Message: <3e11c949$1@news.povray.org>
I prefer the right ship's movement. It's more alive, but if you're just
using a 'simple' formula, then maybe the math is unstable. I think the
movement is 'intelligent', done on purpose by the ship's computer, in order
to fly in an atmosphere or ... something like that.. The left ship is
boring.

Regards,
Hugo