POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : TMPGEnc questions : Re: TMPGEnc questions Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:53:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TMPGEnc questions
From: ZSpider
Date: 30 Dec 2002 17:39:08
Message: <3e10cb0c$1@news.povray.org>
Well,  I burned one!  I can't wait to get home to see if it plays!
Even after years of experience with the fickle ways of the com-
puter, I can't help but be optimistic about it working.  My
reason is that the software made it look pretty much like a no-
brainer.  I used an AVI I churned out with FMP this morning,
TMPGEnc to convert to MPG, and Nero to burn it to CD.

I'll probably come back tomorrow whipped with my tail between
my legs, but it won't be the first or the last time.

miker