POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Which ship would you rather ride in? : Re: Which ship would you rather ride in? Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which ship would you rather ride in?
From: Rune
Date: 30 Dec 2002 17:05:39
Message: <3e10c333$1@news.povray.org>
The reorient macro just provides one solution for reorienting an object.
I always makes custom solutions for the specific cases. Couldn't have
made any of my character animation work without that. In my bones
system, I have carefully decided for each bone how it should be aligned
dependent on the alignments on the other bones and the various input
data.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)