POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : faked HDRI : Re: faked HDRI Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: faked HDRI
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Dec 2002 05:31:51
Message: <3e102097$1@news.povray.org>
I don't really grasp what you're doing. Are you
using several dozens of lightsources and some are
really bright (where actual lamps are) and others are
more dim (just for bright surfaces etc), or are you
doing something different?
And how exactly do you prepare it, by hand, or by
some ingenious POV-trace-find-color-put-lightsource
way?

See, I'm nosy. :-)

Regards,
Tim