POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflective caustics with radiosity : reflective caustics with radiosity Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  reflective caustics with radiosity
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 29 Dec 2002 11:10:51
Message: <3e0f1e8b@news.povray.org>
First the radiosity-version, then the photon_map-version.

It seems like radiosity does take IOR and reflection into account..

cool :)

What we need now, is a way to "direct" the radiosity samples, so samples
will only be taken in the direction of other objects.  (Wouldn't be of much
use when a sky sphere is used though...)

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'photonsradiosity3.jpg' (8 KB) Download 'photonsradiosity4.jpg' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'photonsradiosity3.jpg'
photonsradiosity3.jpg

Preview of image 'photonsradiosity4.jpg'
photonsradiosity4.jpg