POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC pouring water, final? : Re: IRTC pouring water, final? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC pouring water, final?
From: Tek
Date: 27 Dec 2002 22:54:30
Message: <3e0d2076@news.povray.org>
Slime <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote in message news:3e0d00c5$1@news.povray.org...
> It's better than before. Try working on the surface of the water in the
> glass (make it not so flat), if you want. Primarily, I think the vegetation
> needs work. It looks too blurry. I assume you're not trying to make it look
> detailed, but it could still be improved.

Thanks. I agree with both those suggestions, but I have no idea how to improve
the trees! The technique I'm using was discovered by accident, so I don't really
understand how to fix it.

I'll have a play with the water surface. It has some ripples in it but they
aren't really visible. And I'll see if I can do anything with the trees.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com