POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch 2 (127 KB) : RE: Watch 2 (127 KB) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Watch 2 (127 KB)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 27 Dec 2002 14:54:37
Message: <3e0caffd@news.povray.org>

> I really had to study today, but I was way too tired for such a boring
sh*t so
> decided I better work on this boring shot, and I tried and textured my
yet-to-be
> textured watch model.
> It's too late for a deeper description. Rendered with Mlpov 0.81. Render
time: about
> 3 hours.
> C&C is welcome.

Hi Jonathan.
My wife and daughters have had to disconnect the PC
to bring me back to this world.
Simply amazing, you get better and better with each
image you send, where will be your limit?.
I love the scratches, they give a great sense of realism to
your image.
Waiting to see the next image with the new focal blur settings
(I will ask my family for their support before I'll see it ;-).
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
And keep up that fabulous work.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix