POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A n architectural field camera : Re: A n architectural field camera Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A n architectural field camera
From: Alessandro Morelli
Date: 27 Dec 2002 11:37:40
Message: <3e0c81d4@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Due to munged POVray (Don't ask, just don't let nieces have root access to
> your system), I can't render a pair of images to demo my Field Camera
> Macro.
> Could someone be helpful and render them for me using the file in
> Pov.textfiles -posted today- and post them here as a reply to this posting?
>
> One as the file stands and one with "transform { NoFall }" commented out in
> the camera definition.
>
> t.i.a
>
> John
> --
>
> Run Fast
> Run Free
> Run Linux

There.
Always willing to help a fellow POVer.
Alex

test-nofall.jpg has the transform uncommented.
test-fall.jpg has the transform commented.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test-nofall.jpg' (42 KB) Download 'test-fall.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'test-nofall.jpg'
test-nofall.jpg

Preview of image 'test-fall.jpg'
test-fall.jpg