POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization. : Re: sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization.
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Dec 2002 05:25:52
Message: <3e0c2ab0$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3e0c227e$1@news.povray.org> , "Massimo Valentini"
<six### [at] inwindit> wrote:

> Hard work, I don't think. Really modern, GUI based, development tools
> should let you easily write macros to automate all the operations
> needed to safely import a diff. Then suffices a double click on a toolbar
> button.

Well, the importing into unchanged source code isn't a problem.  But I
rarely have an _active_ plain 3.50 source tree somewhere.  Plus I need to
see what changes are made because in the end, when I commit them, I am the
one going to be responsible if they break POV-Ray...

> Anyway I posted a zipped tar of the files affected.

Thank you very much!!!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde