POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization. : Re: sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep, lathe and blob optimization.
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 26 Dec 2002 16:22:53
Message: <3e0b732d@news.povray.org>
In article <3e0b64bd@news.povray.org> , "Massimo Valentini"
<six### [at] inwindit> wrote:

> Comments, hints appreciated as always.

Hi,

I saw you posted it as diff.  This just makes it unnecessarily hard for
everyone to follow your changes if the diff is non-trivial as I already
explained why in the "The right way to patch POV-Ray?".  I would appreciate
if you could just post the full files you changed instead...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde