POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Perrott's Folly : Re: Perrott's Folly Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Perrott's Folly
From: Alf Peake
Date: 25 Dec 2002 14:31:49
Message: <3e0a07a5@news.povray.org>
"Ib Rasmussen" <ib### [at] ibrasdk> wrote in message
news:3E0### [at] ibrasdk...
> (continued from the Two Towers thread in p.general)
>
> I think this is the best I can do given the low quality of the
images I
> have been able to find.

Very good. The images on the net need gamma correcting (well I think
so), and the sky is then much better. I guess the building is
symetrical front/back and this would make a scene easier.

I'm _still_ working on a Petra Monastery, in Jordan, that I started
last year. I have too many other projects under construction in Pov to
afford the time (there's never enough time) to try these towers :/

Alf