POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI tests (200 kbu) : Re: HDRI tests (200 kbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HDRI tests (200 kbu)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 25 Dec 2002 14:30:52
Message: <3e0a076c@news.povray.org>

130### [at] 3-enet...
> Did you get that scale issue worked out, or was that really a giant lego
car
> in St Peters?

After checking, it's big. Hmm, looks like JP2 developed a particular liking
in mammoth models of toy cars. I wonder about that 40m-tall Barbie (TM) doll
in Castelgandolfo. I'm not sure what this means for the future of
Christendom.

On other news, when HDR doesn't work it gives the *** worse *** radiosity
artefacts ever.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com