POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Random Art! : Re: Random Art! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random Art!
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 23 Dec 2002 23:27:12
Message: <3e07e220$1@news.povray.org>
Dave,
    Thank you very much for the reply, compliments, and comments.  I never
thought about the contrast being beneficial like that, but now that you
mention it, that makes sense.  It's actually just O_Cloud1 from skies.inc;
for a while I thought that I should have put more effort into that element,
but something made me think that it would be better to leave it be.  I read
in someone else's post recently about how the best images often have a
certain simplicity about them.  Mine don't often, so I think I will try for
that a bit more.
    Also, thanks for the suggestion about making it into a poster.  It's
kind of creepy, Twilight Zone like in fact, that one of my posters fell of
the wall today of its own accord.  I decided that I didn't want it there
anymore, but I didn't have anything to put in its place...Until now.  I'll
have to head over to Kinko's soon.

Without wax,
Ben Scheele

P.S.  I wrote this last night, but I couldn't send it for some reason.