POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : From me to you [166 Kb} : RE: From me to you [166 Kb} Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  RE: From me to you [166 Kb}
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 23 Dec 2002 09:19:30
Message: <3e071b72$1@news.povray.org>

3e06ab87@news.povray.org...
>     Aww, that's nice.   I like the pov logo decorated tree.  Merry Xmas to
> you too.  Who knew povray could help promote world peace?  I checked out
> your country's homepage.  It's a neat looking place. Good pupil to teacher
> ratio too.  So which herrialdes are you from?  Naffaroa?

Thank you for your kind comments.
Sure that povray can help promoting world peace or, at least,
the brotherhood of men. These newsgroups are a good example.
I was born and I live in Bilbao. That is Biscay (Bizkaia in Basque
or Vizcaya in Spanish).
My family (from my mother's branch) are all from Navarre.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com