POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cadbikes : Re: Cadbikes Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cadbikes
From: St
Date: 22 Dec 2002 06:36:11
Message: <3e05a3ab@news.povray.org>

> >      A friend of mine built a bright yellow trike some time ago
and
> > stuck a 4.2 Jag motor in it. It wasn't roadworthy, but it
certainly
> > was terrifying to sit on it when he opened it up...  ;)
>
> Now that sounds cool, did he try to put it on the road?

     No, he lives on a small farm, so we ragged around the fields on
it. It was an automatic, so you could just open her up. The idea was
to get it roadworthy but he kept whacking into things and got fed up
with repairing it. Heh.. just remembered, he built a ramp to take off
from too. That didn't do it a lot of good.  ;)

  ~Steve~