POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP comments please : Re: IRTC WIP comments please Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP comments please
From: Tek
Date: 20 Dec 2002 22:38:55
Message: <3e03e24f@news.povray.org>
Good points.

1. In this render the top of the waterfall seems almost invisible, I don't know
what I changed that caused this. The ripples are just placeholders at the
moment, I'll put in some more realistic ones. Mist would be nice, I'll try that.

2. Hmm... I have to agree with you. If I get time I'll redo it.

3. I think this is caused by me accidentally setting no_reflection on the glass,
so when you look through it you can't see it. Plus I can't move the camera
because that breaks the symmetry between the pouring water and the waterfall.

4. The hand texture's actually 1 flat colour! I'm surprised how good it looks,
but that's the wonder of poser for you :) I've got uv mapper so putting some
details on should be straight forward.

So, if I can I'll address all these points :)

Thanks

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com