POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cadbikes : Re: Cadbikes Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cadbikes
From: St
Date: 20 Dec 2002 21:13:45
Message: <3e03ce59@news.povray.org>
"Duckman" <duc### [at] wxsnl> wrote in message

        Hi DM, very nice, I love HD's. As Txemi has mentioned, you've
put a *lot* of hours into this (and other stuff on your site - love
the sketches! ;)
   Why don't you have a play with heightfields? I can just see one of
your HD's parked-up on a long hot road with a couple of good mountains
to pass through in the distance? Stick a sun up there somewhere for
some ace shadow effects and bingo. Sorry, can't help with the
aluminium texture, but I'm sure you'll soon sort that out.

   Oh, and that rubber for your tyres? Excellent.

   Looking forward to the next.

    ATB and have a good one.

    ~Steve~