POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Random Art! : Random Art! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Random Art!
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 20 Dec 2002 16:35:32
Message: <3e038d24@news.povray.org>
In commemoration of the completion of the Fall semester, I commisioned
myself to create this work of art.  Actually, no, I just couldn't focus on
studying, and rendered it last night.  So enjoy, and congratulations to all
of you out there who triumphed, just got by, or otherwise made it through
the last semester of college ( or any other school ).  And happy holidays to
everyone.

        Sincerely,
        Ben Scheele

P.S.  See Lord Of The Rings if you haven't yet.  It rules all.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rand-art-exp3.jpg' (155 KB)

Preview of image 'rand-art-exp3.jpg'