POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cadbikes : RE: Cadbikes Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Cadbikes
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 20 Dec 2002 15:53:21
Message: <3e038341@news.povray.org>

> Also I am reasonably good at drawing bikes but terrible at doing
> backgrounds,
> sofar all the Povray-images I made have the same sky/water background and
> am getting bored with that...
> If anyone has some tips I would be very gratefull.

If you don't feel happy with your own backgrounds, why don't use
other people objects or scenes for making a background?.
Here you have a lot of objects:
cgi-bin.spaceports.com/~pov/
Also, the obvious
www.povray.org/resources/links/POV-Ray_Include_Macro_and_Object_Files/Object
_and_Scene_Files/

Apart from that, I want to say that I'm impressed with
your models. I can see that you have invested a lot
of time and dedication to them.
They are simply perfect.
And a very nice website, btw.
Bye